This site is owned by New Tribal Ventures, Inc. and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and other countries. You may use the material contained on this site for non-commercial educational use, provided you give credit and do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you copy, download, or print. All commercial rights are reserved. Contact New Tribal Ventures, Inc. for permissions.
Your personal information, including e-mail address, will never be sold to 3rd parties, traded, or given away, but we may retain your e-mail information for sending special announcements related to the theme of this site. If you do not wish to receive e-mail messages from us, we will immediately remove you from our mailing list if you tell us to.
New Tribal Ventures, Inc.’s website and services are not intended for, nor designed to attract, individuals under the age of 18. New Tribal Ventures, Inc. does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 18.
Information Collection and Use
New Tribal Ventures, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. New Tribal Ventures, Inc. may collect information from our users at several different points on our website, as needed to service our users, as outlined below.
Sharing Of Information
New Tribal Ventures, Inc. does NOT share any personal information with any outside entity except as outlined here: New Tribal Ventures, Inc. will comply with State and Federal law and therefore comply with lawful request (i.e. court orders, subpoenas, etc.). When allowed, New Tribal Ventures, Inc. will notify user of such request.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
If a visitor wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address.
Correcting/Updating/Deleting Personal Information:
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your phone number or email address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data provided to us. This can usually be done from the users account page or by contacting us.
User Information and User Privacy:
New Tribal Ventures, Inc. shall act in accordance with industry practice in protecting User Information submitted by User to New Tribal Ventures, Inc. (“User Information”), and shall not sell or otherwise transfer User Information to third parties for marketing activities in any circumstance.
The New Tribal Ventures, Inc. shall be entitled to use the Personal Information of the User in the due performance of the Services, this Agreement and (unless opted out in writing) for communication to the User of the New Tribal Ventures, Inc.’s own marketing information.
As to Personal Information, also referred hereinto as Personal Data, supplied by or through User in the course of its business with the New Tribal Ventures, Inc., the following shall apply:
(1) Both parties will comply with their respective obligations under the applicable requirements of the Data Protection Laws.
(2) The parties acknowledge that for the purposes of the Data Protection Laws, User is the data controller and New Tribal Ventures, Inc. is the data processor (where Data Controller and Data Processor have the meanings as defined in the Data Protection Laws). The following sets out the scope, nature and purpose of processing by New Tribal Ventures, Inc., the duration of the processing and the types of Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Laws) and categories of Data Subject:
(a) Processing by New Tribal Ventures, Inc.: The provision of data or application hosting services for the User and indirectly its users.
(b) New Tribal Ventures, Inc. does not control what personal or non personal data Users collect from their users. It is User’s responsibility to have their own Data Protection guidelines in place for their own protection related to data User collects from its users; additionally, it is User’s responsibility to keep their applications up to date and secure from a code/software perspective.
(3) User declares and acknowledges that New Tribal Ventures, Inc. has no control, involvement, role or responsibility as to the type or use of data put by User itself or third parties generally nor, without limitation, User’s employees, contractors, agents, users or suppliers or end-users of User’s services or those of User’s users and New Tribal Ventures, Inc. merely provides an IT repository for data with a specified conduit for its movement to and from User or third party infrastructure. New Tribal Ventures, Inc.’s processing does not include the manipulation, selection, ordering, searching or monitoring of such Personal Data other than in a generic sense of storage in the scope of the Services. User is responsible for the cleansing, updating, timely deletion and maintenance of Personal Data.
(4) User will ensure that it has all necessary and appropriate consents and notices in place to enable lawful transmission of Personal Data to New Tribal Ventures, Inc. and its processing in accordance with this Agreement for the duration and purposes of this Agreement.
(5) Without prejudice to the generality of the above clause, in relation to any Personal Data processed in connection with the performance by New Tribal Ventures, Inc. of its obligations under this Agreement, New Tribal Ventures, Inc. shall:
(a) process that Personal Data only in accordance with the performance of Services and otherwise either required under this Agreement (this Agreement being agreed to constitute written instructions from User for processing of Personal Data) or by variation of Services agreed with the New Tribal Ventures, Inc.; or
(b) assist User, at User’s expense using New Tribal Ventures, Inc.’s then current standard time rates, in responding to any request from a Data Subject and in ensuring compliance with its obligations under the Data Protection Laws with respect to security, breach notifications, impact assessments and consultations with supervisory authorities or regulators;
(c) notify User without undue delay on becoming aware of a material Personal Data breach committed by New Tribal Ventures, Inc., its employees or agents and take reasonable steps to prevent further disclosure or breach and mitigate the potential adverse effects on affected data subjects in cooperation with User;
(d) at the written direction of User, delete or return to User or allow User to retrieve Personal Data and copies thereof on termination of Agreement unless required by Applicable Law to store Personal Data.
The first step in resolving any concern is to contact The New Tribal Ventures, Inc. (see Inquiries or Complaints below) with any details. Unresolved issues will be resolved via binding Arbitration as a sole remedy.
Inquiries or Complaints:
New Tribal Ventures, Inc.
2602 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX, 77006
Limits on Liability:
New Tribal Ventures, Inc.’s liability is limited to the value of the monthly invoice or the equivalent thereof to a monthly invoice amount if the payment cycle is not monthly.
Notification of Changes